Alright Guys,

really not happy with my car at the minute,recently bought 2 tyres as my previous ones were right down to the wire,soley on the inside.So i purchased two new tyres 2 month ago and there almost back down to the wire again only on the first 3inches from the inside of the tyre. Also the car is lowered on the front so I'm guessing this is what has caused it to have as much camber!

What can i do to solve this ? will an anti lift kit do it ?can you get camber adjusters like civics or only adjustable bolts?

any help will be much appreciated <_<

if its really bad ya should be able to tell just look out your driver window and make your wheel straight on that side and then go investigate the otherside but its not much to get done anyway. kwik fit even do a free check but id say there most likely to tell you it needs done even if it dont lol

ideal so i'll go get my tracking done, thanks for all the replies guys ,Russelh i think i seen you the other week leaving penicuik? car sounds awesome, what system is on it ?

Set your alignment to +0,5 this is the exact setting

though for more opt handling -1 can be used though it may induce tyre wear

plus you really want to ideally for tyre wear run camber at -1

yeh u did see me. infact you followed me for a bit lol. its just a j performance system. thanks <_< doesnt sound very good anymore tho. blew somethin ther other day and it sounds like a rough subaru now so tis off the road for a good while

lol yeah was plannin on havin a wee raz but then remember you'd be goin down to dalkeith way and i had minimal petrol lol.

went to kwik fit today and they said my car is too low at the front so can't do my tracking <_<

think i'm getting a set of meisterR's at the start of next month when i get paid so i'll get it done then, think i can adjust camber on meisters anyway ?