Experience Needed

Does the dump valve sound the same or not? Suprised its quicker. Does anyone on here own one as i want to know how responsive the kickdown is then. Basically i found a minter with low mileage and mint body work at a mint price but only because its an automatic. Oh and also in a kick down what does the car rev to? Thanks for all your help chaps/chapesses

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the bov will only go when you release the throttle, not as it changes gear. thats it.

if you want it because your thinking of converting it to manual, i'd just buy a manual to start with!

if your not fussy with the auto box then there are some right minters out there for bugger all money as everyone wants a manual!

not sure on the auto being quicker though. i thought it was about the same to be honest.

Yeah i kinda like the rims and seats to be fair, personal preference i suppose, well pleased myself. just lookin at intercoolers now and some other new toys. Oh by the way a piece of information just incase any of you are interested, Forge hav greated and atmosperic and resurc dump valve al in one. Does a 60/40 split of boost. 60% is to keep the sensors happy me thinks. There releasing it at the autosport show at the NEC this next weekend so you may be able to either buy it there or atleast place an order. I know this is useless to the majority of you but just spreading the word