Japshow Finale Oct 2/3rd - now home

that might work with the irish birds sean but england a little different :(:D

HELL YEAH, thought you was gonna keep it hush hush!!!!! your def gonna have to come over now, i could set you up a long time loan off PP bank manager if ya need a few quid dude

haha gaz! some man.

ehh wel it is hush hush but i couldnt resist them banter.lol

Tickets are £15 or £18 on gates,I need a stand to go with!

I'll go in Fancy dress Gaz,so he won't notice me

your ok kara, am taken along time now. :thumbsup: lol .so would i be better of buyin my ticket before hand??gaz u could sort that 1 untill i get over there an sort ya out yea? obviously dont get it til i fully confirm and boat booked ect.ill know end of the week dude.

• 3 weeks later...

now back from pod thought id put some of the pics up, didnt see that many glanzas or ep82s tho not as many as i was expecting, altho there was a glanza near mine with a uksc sticker and id-wrks sticker anyway heres the pics

gt1.jpg

gt2.jpg

gt3.jpg

gt4.jpg

gt5.jpg

gt6.jpg

gt7.jpg

gt8.jpg

gt9.jpg

gt10.jpg

gt11.jpg

gt12.jpg

got a brilliant burn/tan from the jet car which was awesome , also my mate running his hybrid tongs against a type r and a c20let corsa, he beat the civiv and lost to the corsa :lol: bad times and also some ones gt against a scoob and animals gt running his 11 seconds and then lastly the big 3 tonne truck running a 12 sec :lol: awesome weekend bar the sunday being cancelled due to weather

the 'glanza near mine with a uksc sticker and id-wrks sticker' was mine:P

although, its not a glanza :lol:

n/a rep ftw!

haha i thought i recognised it buddy, i saw a few glanza's and gt's about, also saw the pp boys wandering around, and niteryder and liam d

was okay, shame about the shit weather today, and we had quite an eventful journey to the show to say the least, can you say 'drug deal' being searched having the car searched and the dumbass, couldnt even spell 'toyota starlet' so he left it at 'toyot' on my search record interview sheet thingy!

wel guys/gals,was a good trip an enjoyed runing at the pod its a pitty i never got morethan 4 runs,that waitn round was very anoying.an rained allday today aswel which was crap.very happy i got my 11s on the strip anyway it was then time to get :lol: which we did with the pp boys,man i enjoyed the banter with them,all sound lads,was good fun for sure an ill deff be for doing it again :lol: have some vids aswel will get them up when i get home just on the boat now.lol time for some sleep i think,lol