• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

x2 sounds like you already know what you want to do.

just had it happen to me mate, obviously i hated her for it, but then i see what my bro and his ex are like, (shes constantly telling them they'll get back and then knocks him on his ass at the last second and hes left gutted) at least if you tell him straight like i got told its only the once you'll have to hurt him and not every week like my brother

your obviously not mature enough to have a kid, if you think you should be clubbing all the time.

and FYI, the cheating thing, came from all your comments about shaggin Cheshireglanza "again". which is stuff you said.

like has been said, its your business, so do as you please, but you've already portrayed the person you are, and im sure people have there opinions on that.

your obviously not mature enough to have a kid, if you think you should be clubbing all the time.

and FYI, the cheating thing, came from all your comments about shaggin Cheshireglanza "again". which is stuff you said.

like has been said, its your business, so do as you please, but you've already portrayed the person you are, and im sure people have there opinions on that.

dude chill let her learn no need to let it wind u up just smile and laugh it off

this guy is the truth!

fuck jeremy kyle its the scot-ish show now mothertruckers!

Shit statement mate,me and the missus always make an aim of going out proper at least once/twice a month. If you were to stay in like a homo all the time it would make the relationship worse and is actually good for the wee man to go and stay with family, gets him used to other people and places and helps later on in life.

But your obviously a pro at it all so continue.....................

:lol::)

So cause I've posted pics I've cheated?!

Yeah maybe your right I should stay in & have no life,I'll just go to work,collect my daughter and stay in lmao next joke please

scot-ish is right, you have responsibility over a kid now. She should be you're number one priority. not clubbing

Shit statement mate,me and the missus always make an aim of going out proper at least once/twice a month. If you were to stay in like a homo all the time it would make the relationship worse and is actually good for the wee man to go and stay with family, gets him used to other people and places and helps later on in life.

At last someone that talks sense

my statement says "all the time" once a month is not all the time, but your going out as a couple by the sounds of your statement, otherwise one would stay in, whilst the other was out.

from KARA's statement, she wants to go out, not with the partner. and from how i read into it, to leave him with the kid.

anyways, as ive said, i have my opinion of her, and the situation, as will other.

scot-ish is right, you have responsibility over a kid now. She should be you're number one priority. not clubbing

lol she might not go clubbing 24.7 dude maybe once in a whyle wich is fine you all sound like her fuckin mother just cmon guys back off let her learn by her own mistakes and leve her to it

fuck me this have given me some fucking giggles

aint seen bitching like this in a while lol

i had some off a bunch of old men tonight with the ole' this is my ground i will fight off young guns coming through, and they got their asses kicked so they turned to bitching lol so im watching the beef instead of being in it now