Ok i dunno where this last meet was, but i know where the odyssey is and i know where the docks are so i'll get in the general area and ring one of you,

Is it the big carpark right beside the oddyssey?

spuddy facing the odessey head for the big yellow cranes!! there are two of them!! we ll be on that main rd!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent glad to hear this is all organised!!!!!

Disappointed Jozman cant make it but this photoshoot of jays sounds like the perfect oppurtunity for a UKSC NI meet in 07!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

@Noel just glad to see your back on again man, nice one dude!!!! If u change your mind and can make it drop me a message man, number hasnt changed!

See u all saturday!!!

Phil.

P.s. on a side note, i wouldnt worry about havin the cars too clean guys, look at the roads FFS, belfast is well greasy so i wouldnt get too excited about it lads, if your there and the cars there then tis all that matters, its not exaclty show season weather out there!

I got in from work couple of hours early, so just finished cleaning the car. Wash chamois, polish, wax. tyres painted and couple of wee bits tidied up.

My new quarter panel sr graphics still havent arrived, so please keep the laughs to a minimum about the gap where my bump strip used to be lol.

Oh ballz! i'm stinkin drunk! I can sense the pain in the morning!

Got the car washed ealier today so hope it stays clean for meeting you guys, insides a mess still, hoses/pipes and screws everywhere, its still under construction you see lol!