G-V's Forged 99 Glanza

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

standard everywhere, which i thought was perfect to work on. so i started cleaning up the engine bay. blue silicon hosing, new strut brace, painted rocker cover, blitz front mount intercooler to get tid of hidious top mount lol, removal of blitz dump valve, aftermarket plug leads.

13087691.jpg

should have polished it all up before pics, bit dusty.

i then went on holiday for 3 weeks, spent more than i could afford with too many card swipes, and boom. landed home broke, so advans had to be sold ;( .... sad day.

so bought a set of speedlines, painted them black, cut the front bumper to show a bit of the intercooler off, fitted a sard fuel pressure regulator, walbro fuel pump, jam fcd, speedo convertor, ecedy paddle clutch, just also purchased a blitz k1 turbo, jam manifold, and braced decat, still waiting arrival after 2 weeks or more.

21955425.jpg

21955512.jpg

21955545.jpg

spec so far;

cusco rear strut brace

front strut brace

tanabe coilovers

just fitted LSD gearbox

hks boost gauge

oil press gauge

2 way pod pillar

momo steering wheel

black 15" speedline sr's

5zigen exhausr system

jam fcd

speedo convertor

aftermarket plug leads

iridium heat 7 spark plugs

hks ssqv

blitz lm front mount intercooler

hks adjustable acuator

sard fuel pressure regulator

walbro fuel pump

awaiting arrival of a blitz k1 turbo, jam manifold and a braced decat. then going for a e manage ultimate ecu and apexi avcr boost controller in the near future.

anyone any ideas what i should do to it next? more of a learner to this glanza trade.

and what sort of figures would i be getting with a blitz k1?? never experienced one before. only ever been in a td04, or a standard glanza.

was thinking of painted bonnet scoop black?? and maybe wing mirrors, then callipers painted red or kawaski green.

cheers mate. im hoping to recieve this k1 turbo, jam mani and blitz decat asap. bought it off a fella about 2 or 3 weeks ago off the site. think he may be messing me about lol so either blitz k1, if it arrives, or save for a wepr hybrid td04. what boost controller and ecu should i run?

right. got my money back over the whole blitz k1, jam manifold and blitz downpipe situation. just purchased an externally wastegated wepr td04 evolution 321 manifold, with wepr downpipe and dump pipe to suit. on the look out for a cheap or reasonably priced td04 turbo now.

then i have an e-manage ultimate and a blitz dsbc to start paying off.

what sort of bhp would people by thinking id be making off this wepr td04 kit? 1 bar or what???

oppinions welcome on what i should, and shouldnt do B)

can it be run at 1.1 or 1.2 before a map?7

plan to save for a hybrid td04 after its fitted id say, but im thinkin an ecu firstly.

what should i get? i dont plan on forging it.

jam ecu? e-manage ultimate? e-manage golf or blue? any recommendations

can it be run at 1.1 or 1.2 before a map?

plan to save for a hybrid td04 after its fitted id say, but im thinkin an ecu firstly.

what should i get? i dont plan on forging it.

jam ecu? e-manage ultimate? e-manage golf or blue? any recommendations

dude i wouldnt even push 1.2 bar on a standard engine get proper mangement and run a bar seen this on gumtree yesterday tidy looking wee car

dude i wouldnt even push 1.2 bar on a standard engine get proper mangement and run a bar seen this on gumtree yesterday tidy looking wee car

people are telling me 1.2 bar for a couple of months then mapped on engine management.

others are saying a bar or 1.1

aye, had it up for sale with the blitz k1 that was meant to arrive. but didnt. so ordered the wepr kit off wickep today

should i run it at a bar then?

wanting it running perfect to be honest.

should i get injectors, or anybody got any pointers they want to give me for when this gets done?

your better running a bar dude much safer and the standard injectors are fine for the job id only change them if your wanting to go for serious power

• 1 month later...
your better running a bar dude much safer and the standard injectors are fine for the job id only change them if your wanting to go for serious power

just purchased a new cd player, hks boost gauge and oil press gauge with a brand new wepr td04 external gated evolution kit. getting it fitted in around 10-12 days. EXCITE EXCITE

• 1 month later...

finally got my car back. been away in newcastle, so i left the car with my good friend jonny law, who carried out the work to make it almost perfect.

went from this

35175519.jpg

to this

35175422.jpg

to this

35175572.jpg

35175637.jpg

just also bought an emanage ultimate brand new, and a blitz dsbc spec r, to be fitted soon