Hi all i currently own a mk1 gt turbo the follwing spec is

Pipercross induction kit

Magnecor Ht leads

full stainless stell exhaust system

Fmic

Tein lowering springs

Can some body tell me how to get my car running around 180bhp plz without spending a fortune on bigger turbos etc thanks alot ty

The standard turbo and engine is good for 200 ponies. Cheapest way ported mani fpr and fcd then set up on a rolling road but if your still on standard boost (9psi) just turning it up to 10-11psi give a noticeable difference

do it cheap do it twice

im afraid if you want more power you have to cough up

you can get a bit more if you buy an adjustable actuator and raise the boost to about 0.75 bar but you may hit fuel cut which isnt good for the engine. the best and free way to make your car quicker is by removing weight. e.g spare wheel back seats out etc

loads of people can back me up on this taggy was on the track at Japfest 2 and was pretty much wiping the floor with anything and he wasnt running serious power. the trick......he fully stripped out his GT and made it weigh absolutely fuk all lol

Hope this helps

do it cheap do it twice

im afraid if you want more power you have to cough up

you can get a bit more if you buy an adjustable actuator and raise the boost to about 0.75 bar but you may hit fuel cut which isnt good for the engine. the best and free way to make your car quicker is by removing weight. e.g spare wheel back seats out etc

loads of people can back me up on this taggy was on the track at Japfest 2 and was pretty much wiping the floor with anything and he wasnt running serious power. the trick......he fully stripped out his GT and made it weigh absolutely fuk all lol

Hope this helps

Thanks alot mate ye it helps im not going to haveing my car packed and slammed on its arse anyway with idiots in the back so i think i might just strip the rear of my car out down to bare metal lol :D