is this a gud price

is this a gud price 4 a starlet for 3495

*multi-photos P TOYOTA STARLET GLANZA V 1.3 GT TURBO

3 Doors, Manual 5 speed, Hatchback, Petrol, 67,000 miles, White. Twin Air Bags, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Central ... *multi-photos

What's the deal with it/why is it so bad?

They basically buy the shit of the day from the jap auctions, crash damaged, low grade, ex-track cars and the give them a bit of spit and shine and sell them on for a lot more than they paid!

id prefer a chaser to an s14. my mate has an s14 next to mine in my sig. its a awsome car, lots of money spent and the drifting is sweet as. i was in it once and intead of doing a three point turn he just full locked it smashed the pedal and it just about span on the spot.

chasers are better cuz there so rear. or a soarer. or R32. its bad that im thinking about my third car before ive got my second!

yeah although s14's are like, a quarter of the price, and UK cars, so much cheaper on insurance, and much lighter, and much better on fuel etc etc, so it could be a reasonable stepping stone.

soarers are silly insurance for some reason, about twice the price of a twin turbo imported supra for me, which is the 3.0 instead of the 2.5, so dont make much sense.

r32 is getting a bit old now, wouldnt wanna risk the reliability of one.

We'll see eh. Just let me mate drive my starbo and he got out saying 'i want it i want it i want it i want it' etc, you get the picture, and his daily driver aint slow so its gotta be doing something right.

We'll see how it goes eh, i do want an mx5 though just for some stupid fun kart-like action, they're so bloody fun even if they arent all that quick. gay as can be, but fun fun fun.