i have a cold start idle of about 1500,,,and wen warm not 2 much lower,,,wen i squeeze the icv pipe the idle drops,,,does it sound like a icv failing?? does anyone know wat resistance should be running to the valve on cold start etc?? i have 12v and a resistance signal wire. i cleaned out the icv with an airline and the idle dropped,,,untill i plugged it in and it raised again,,,obv because the plunger moved wen i forced air in it,,,any ideas tho?!?

regards

adam

i have a cold start idle of about 1500,,,and wen warm not 2 much lower,,,wen i squeeze the icv pipe the idle drops,,,does it sound like a icv failing?? does anyone know wat resistance should be running to the valve on cold start etc?? i have 12v and a resistance signal wire. i cleaned out the icv with an airline and the idle dropped,,,untill i plugged it in and it raised again,,,obv because the plunger moved wen i forced air in it,,,any ideas tho?!?

regards

adam

i have an icv hear you can have buddy if you cover postage, try that and see if it makes a difference. :D

i have an icv hear you can have buddy if you cover postage, try that and see if it makes a difference. :D

that would b brill if u cud do that mate!! pm me your paypal addy and the cost :p

might just be worth trying to lover the idle speed on the screw near the throttle body? See if that solved your problem...

i was thinkin this if changin the icv doesnt work,,,fingers crossed tho it does the job