Flat Spots Through Rev Range?

I recently had my car roling roaded, i was really happy with the figures but lately my car has been driving poorly, before i had my car on the rolling road i rounded the bolt for the turbo oil feed, turned car on and it spat out all oil :). So anyway got all new parts from toyota n now when i was trying pick the gasket off from oil filter housing i didn't cover the hole in the block like a tru noob. I got a small piece of gasket in there. My friend immediately flushed oil out reapetely.

Car drives fine and no oil light coming on on the dash. But the problem is my car just feels strange at the moment the car does't feel to me like its holding boost, I can also notice distinctive flat spots in rev range. My turbo is bog standard oem ct9 and its bin on my car for around 57k in miles and the only hard driving its realli seen is from me. Im wondering if turbo is on its way out or seals. Theres no shaft play in it at all? I found oil in my intercooler not enough to have a party about but it was a little more than usaull. I had my fueling checked on rolling road and was told its fine but just little confused what these flat spots could be?

well wen i had it rr they said im boostin 0.8, - 0.9 with creep im thinkin may be its the creep but my boost guage shows like 1babr - 1.1

is your boost going straight to 1.1 then dropping off back to .8 or watever or it stay up there?

as above, cars will run as though they have a misfiring problem when the dizzy, rotor, leads need changing.

also if the car has sat for a while a really good run (2 hours+ preferably) would set most irratic behaviour straight!!!!

but if the boost is being affected, even as a non driver and an N/A owner i would say check your turbo seals and gaskets

When your cars turned off wat does the boost gauge sit at? It should never be out by that much! If it is get a new gauge! Sounds like creep to me check your vacum pipes especially the one from turbo to actuator, could be spiking, the boost could be going up then going down but get a boost gauge that works :)

Have you got and sort of ecu, FCD etc. If not could be that your running to much boost, i had that problem when setting up my car, if your nearing fuel cut the car sometimes bogs as its going up the revs and then boosts again abit. Try taking the actuator down a turn see what happens. May not be that but could just be something that simple???

have you checked your timing recently?cambelt change? :(

i was told cambelt was done by the import company? thats making me worry woul that caus this? the boost guage is a Dmoni and was told its a good make also my clutch seems fine slips a little wen pulling away and pretty sure it aint relating to clutch

i was told cambelt was done by the import company? thats making me worry woul that caus this? the boost guage is a Dmoni and was told its a good make also my clutch seems fine slips a little wen pulling away and pretty sure it aint relating to clutch

i would take what import companys say with a pinch of salt matei would have some one check the timing as this may well be your problem, cant say for definate but even if its spot on at least you know for piece of mind.would be worth checking the belt itself for condition and replace if neccesary.hope this helps :(