My Old Orange Glanza Replica

Well after a couple people from here have asked what my old Glanza was like heres the run down on it and some pics. I sold it over a year ago and whilst I do miss it, Im happy with the new buyer and I relaly needed something a bit bigger as not the best car to rockup to a client's place with!

Anyways hope you all like it and feel free to leave some comments as its good to get some comments on the car from different people from the usual and from another starlet loving country :D

Practically bought the car as a standard 1996 EP91 Life starlet and ended up with what you see below.

As for engine work it was converted to all EP82 GT Turbo gear and with the standard CT9 and exhaust, front mount, filter and some boost managed to run a 14.2 @ 95mph :lol:

I then got all the glanza body parts for the car (we aren't allowed to import them here so this is the closest we can get here) and got them all fitted along with getting the car resprayed in Chrome Orange which is still one of my fave colours for cars.

The wheels are Advanti Rally Tech which look great with the paint but not so good for brake dust!

Also I got one of my life goals done with this car by getting it featured in pretty much the largest fours and rotarys magazine here in Australia. :)

Click on the image for a larger view, these series of pics are quite large. Dont forget to click on the pic once loaded to zoom in ;)

Lifeline 1 - Purchase -> ding-a-ling -> glanza conversion

lifeline1a.jpg

Lifeline 2 - Choosing colour -> body prep -> completed paint

lifeline2a.jpg

Lifeline 3 - New wheels -> fast fours magazine -> interior -> completed!

lifeline3a.jpg

And heres some other shots Ive come across recently:

chris01.jpg

chris05.jpg

chris04.jpg

chris06.jpg

I still really really like it, when i first saw it, i like instantly fell in love with it and wanted a glanza of my own, even though it's not a proper glanza. But that inspired me to look up, down, left, right for one and i did find one :)

So Lone, you should've kept the glanza, but you had your reasons :lol:

WOW that is stunning and i love the colour.... i was thinkin the same colour for my car but then i wanted to keep my colour, but know you have made me want an orange starbo!!!!!! :)

Did you customise the bonnet urself??

Top job mate :lol: