Q About Bonnet Raising

Lol!!! i waited 3 years to study pharmacy was the lowest in my class at one point i got mocked and laughed at all the time by family and teachers alike.......whos the one laughing now??

£60k a year?? YES SIR!!

I didnt choose the uni based on the night life/drinking etc although ive been told newcastle offers some of the finest....

Meh its only abit of banter, you got the chance to import a fine example of a car from japan the pick of the crop as it were and you got a standard auto of all things.....

well done have a blue peter badge! just saying out of all the others you chose sunderland!

newcastle is very sexual really good night life and day life....

it aint standard dumbass, has a power getter exhaust and rsr springs PLUS i want a standard V so its MY project!

:thumbsup:

in the end of the day my choice and i am very happy with it so do not give a big pooooooooooooop what A holes like you say :D

Can you get wheel spinning starts in an Auto?

offcourse! my GT spun like a biiatccchhhh :(

PS sorry luke for the huge spam

that **** started it

How many wires go to the switch? If two, it most likely work by making a circuit when the button raises, if so, you could probably short the switch out and solder the two wires together, bosh.

However, raising the bonnet is gash, doesnt do fuck all and looks chavtastic, i tried it, then ce to my senses lol