Chassis Differences From Ep91 To Ep95

mmm how different? anyone got some piccys etc?

i only ask as if i did this st205 gt4 conversion i'd have to make the whole new floor anyway, plus engine bay, and arches for the wider track. this just seems the easier option, although i'm not a fan of that live rear axle setup on the 85/95.

anyone had good power out of these? whats the rear end like on big power?

Tim

mmm how different? anyone got some piccys etc?

i only ask as if i did this st205 gt4 conversion i'd have to make the whole new floor anyway, plus engine bay, and arches for the wider track. this just seems the easier option, although i'm not a fan of that live rear axle setup on the 85/95.

anyone had good power out of these? whats the rear end like on big power?

Tim

gaz on here has had over 300bhp i believe out of his and still going good. seen the videos of it and its a rocket to say the least. but if u got the time and money id love to see one with the celiva drivetrain and a 3sgte that would be epic.

Haha, first a run around, then a K1, then 5E, and now 4WD. :)

I take it you like the Glanza more than you first anticipated? lol

Will have to meet up one day soon mate, when I saw you last night I'd only had the CRX on the road for about an hour or so.

yeah there great little cars, build quality is the same to what i'm used to but they are a cheap little car. the thing i like the most is that i can drive this with complete confidence and hold it on the limit, where the mr2 thers always that thing in my mind that its going to kill me cornering at 120mph haha :D

that the best excuse you could come up with ste :) yeah sure thing mate just pop down you know where i am

yeah there great little cars, build quality is the same to what i'm used to but they are a cheap little car. the thing i like the most is that i can drive this with complete confidence and hold it on the limit, where the mr2 thers always that thing in my mind that its going to kill me cornering at 120mph haha :D

that the best excuse you could come up with ste :) yeah sure thing mate just pop down you know where i am

Nah I knew you would come flying past lol.

Somethings not right with the CRX though which I might get you to check out next weekend if you aren't too busy at the workshop I'll pop up if you don't mind.

Under hard acceleration or braking it squirms all over the place.

Anyway I wont hijack your topic anymore lol.

It's common for bushes to be worn and need replacing on CRX's, could be alignment though, got MeisterR's on the front and standard shocks with shit lowering springs on the back, ordering rear MeisterR's at the end of the month I hope that should sort it out once I've played around with the settings a bit.

And nah not done alignment yet, I thought it would either be alignment or worn bushes.