Flying Lessons

Well im starting my flying lessons this week after putting it off for a few years!

Was supposed to have my First one this afternoon but got postponed for bad weather so got it This Friday coming instead! Abit nervous but also really Excited! Even though I won't be doing much on my first lesson apart from really basic controls during flight!

But been watching some videos on youtube anyway and found this one quite funny!! ^_^ Just hoping i don't do a similar thing when i come round to landing for the first time ;)

I'm not really sure to be honest.. I think it depends on how much money the person has that's doing the lessons the more money you have the more hours you could do per month but at the moment im not earning enough to beable to do anymore then 1 or 2 a month..

They do a pay up front deal for your Private Pilots license it come's to almost £8000 including all books and that.. I cannot afford this haha! so will just do it pay as i go unless i win the lottery haha

I've always wanted to be a pilot.. Wanted to join the RAF ever since i was about 7 but had an accident a few years ago effecting my eye sight so got refused as a pilot but i can still become a commercial pilot so going to do that

Mainly just to beable to say something like this!! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWDBh0fQ1ug...feature=related

Ive got a commercial license, night rating and instrument rating and uk rt rating. you need any help understanding anything or flight techniques let me know ^_^

thinking about doing an instructor rating aswell due to lack of airline jobs available atm