Fan Constantly Running

right i have tried all the other guides on how to stop the fan from running to no success! so i have all these plugs and not been able to stop the fan from running! i also carried out a diagnostic test and it came back with 22 wich is coolant temp sensor! open or shorted ciruit! i have been told its to do with the AC removal! they also said to plug the AC sensor back into the 4 pin plug by the battery!

this one. but i dont have it. it was binned long ago!

also to the front of the car by the cooling rad i have these pair of plugs! one used to do the fan and one the condensor unit but do i need to link them out?

any help is greatly appreciated

Bill.

That sensor was binned long ago my friend so I need to know what cables to bridge? Unless someone has a sensor they can sell me? I have tried bridging that 4 pin plug in ever way but the fan only works when I turn heating blowers on inside the car( which reallyconfused me lol!)

Bill.

• 2 weeks later...

any one know anything about this code 22! i have changed the thermostat housing the two sensors in the thermostat housing! ( thermostat sensor and the temp gauge sensor!) i have also checked the knock sensor! anything else i can check as its not running right and it keeps throwing this fault code up and its doing my head in now grr!

Bill.