What Is Happening To My Car?

i dont know where else to post but i need some help,

was bomming down the motorway sunday and as moved into slow lane i was abit cold so turnt my heaters on. what came out was this smell. urghhh it is such a horrible sence. like burining water or somthing? (makes me ill) so today i decied to have a look and when i did i relised the water was Black. and it stunk so i put more water in it no anti freeze didnt have none ran it for abit and it was fine. go out tonight and it has happend again water is black and getting this smell. its getting dangerous now because im driving and smoke comes out my heaters and my window goes complete steamy and hard to see. i dont know if it is because i have only half of my radiator left where its all rott lol. or somthing else but does anyone no?

thanks alot.

hi mate

i'm no mechanic but i would flush the coolant system and re-fill it with some good stuff :lol:

also if half the rad id buggered up i'd consider saving up some cash quick sharp and do that first priority!!!

hope this helps and hope it gets sorted

hey thanks for that advice. isnt it that little white cap at bottom of rad to flush? i have no idea how to lol. and if i do this and the dirt water ETC comes back what do you think is going on?

if your radiator is gone, it can cause all sorts of problems.

first you will get either the car loosing water and the car engine will start to overheat.

if the engine overheats to much your head gasket can go. ( i hope yours is okay).

take of the oil filler cap and see if there are any signs of water mixing with the oil. you will see a white creamy gunge, like mayonnaise in the inside of the filler cap.

if i was you i would check that the head gasket has not gone before you start to buying part to fix it.

and dont bother flushing a radiator that is half rotten, the radiator needs replacing.

if your radiator is gone, it can cause all sorts of problems.

first you will get either the car loosing water and the car engine will start to overheat.

if the engine overheats to much your head gasket can go. ( i hope yours is okay).

take of the oil filler cap and see if there are any signs of water mixing with the oil. you will see a white creamy gunge, like mayonnaise in the inside of the filler cap.

if i was you i would check that the head gasket has not gone before you start to buying part to fix it.

and dont bother flushing a radiator that is half rotten, the radiator needs replacing.

yes the water does seeem to be abit oiley. is this bad?

checked oil and i dont hhave no white shite or anything so that is fine., neiter does my heat gauge go up it stays in middle,

welll how much is a new radiator ? thanks

Get a new radiator NOW.

I made the mistake of trying to hang on to a shitty rad and just topping it up every day but eventually it gave up and took the engine with it.

In the end I had to buy a new engine and radiator.

Get a new radiator NOW.

I made the mistake of trying to hang on to a shitty rad and just topping it up every day but eventually it gave up and took the engine with it.

In the end I had to buy a new engine and radiator.

right okay thanks for the help guys. and ill just have to see what im going to do with the car.