£800 will get you a decent (working and running) 2nd hand 4EFTE engine package with all wiring looms/gearbox and driveshafts sourced by Jays Garage. I'd recommend a GT engine (stronger rods) over a Glanza engine if given the choice with a glanza turbo unit (CT9b)

£250 for hybrid wiring job from weejohn (integrates fte wiring into your 4efe loom = plug and play)

Rear axle with disc brakes are not necessary but a bonus.

All work is done in N.Ireland, have just had mine done by the same team.

Installation is inexpensive as long as you are willing to learn something and have a good approach to the project.

Awesome results. Any extra bits you will have to buy yourself (decent exhaust system/boost gauge etc)

Also depends on how serious you want the base to be, for example I had my engine fully rebuilt (cost me a right nut) but I'd have nothing less. A 2nd hand engine will need rebuilt eventually expecially if it has many miles.

Highly recommended as the most hassle free and satisfying engine conversion solution in N.Ireland plus you have all the support you need if something goes wrong. There will always be a 'teething' process once a new engine has been installed.

All you need is time and money and make sure you can get insured on the beast to be.

If you want to get in contact with Jay please pm me and I'll be happy to give you his contact number.

Nanglebadger can also vouch for this as he has had the conversion done too.

Hope this helps.

Joz

in that case i have a much safer option for you.

if its a simple drive in drive out kind of job u want that is as safe as houses then I recommend Trevor's forged conversion service. I believe Secret Steve is the man who does the actual work, but I've had Steve work at my car, he rebuilt Joz's car, and anyone who Trev, Alan D and Jay speak highly of is good enough for me, and as those lads and everyone on UKSC will tell u, im a fussy prick!!!!

honestly, if a forged 4efte is what u want and u dont want to do the work yourself but want a safe job done, those are the lads here in NI to do it. Seriously.

Phil.