Thats it :( Its over

The engine i went to look at wasn't too good and therefore its over, I need car by friday so its got to go...

I p/xing it with suzuki unless anyone wants to make me an offer?

Why don't you get a regular JDM 5EFE? They should be easier to find or you could just see if you can find a non JDM 5EFE at the breakers.

too far away for me to fetch :(

will have to save up for another paseo :(

im taking a loan out tomorrow and getting a suzuki jimny, always wanted one, god knows why lol.

Winter here i come!

Cheers again guys for all the help. I will probably be posting again in 2 months wanting another paseo :p lol

b6c8jc.jpg

30mpiwx.jpg

2v7xkk8.jpg

25z3qxx.jpg

will get some interior pics when ive cleaned it tomorrow.

Cars just had new rear ferodo shoes, New radiator, 2 services within the last month (didnt know service history from previous owner) new belts + comes with a new gates cambelt ready to go on.

2 front tyres have about 6mm on, rears about 4. Will not come with a stereo. And ive found the last centre cap. Will even polish it for whoever wants it if they would like.

Whats it worth to you?

I've made mistakes before of saying what i think its worth then it being way underestimated

Also the Mx-3 is for sale. Dont know if it works or not (think it needed a new water pump), i just bought it for the leather interior for the other mx-3.

forgot to say. its got 7 - 8 months mot i think and tax till december

To be fair, its got a dead engine, so needs a new one. To someone willing for a project its in the range of £100-200. Bearing in mind you can pick up a well running relatively low mileage (meaning below 100k) Paseo for about £600 these days.

its probably worth more to break then :|

except for the engine and tank everything else is pretty much either newish or good condition

wish this loan would hurry up and go into the bank, im getting a swift gti instead now lol. Will make my mind up :)

ermmmmmmmmm.......i'm torn on what to do with the car now.

It still pulls like a train (and ive done over 300 miles in the last week) noise has got no worse and it still only does it over certain rpm's.

i think its the cams or maybe spit a shim out?????

if so what prices am i looking at, taking the rocker cover off this weekend to have a look.

Surely if it was the bottem end bearings it wouldnt have lasted this long?