fitted a hks actuator on my glanza and lost my low boost! is this normal after fitting one or can i have hi and low boost like the standard actuator.

also im not 100% sure ive plumbed the pipes right. if anyone could send me pictures, would be really helpful.

if my engine management light comes on when im flooring it, does it mean i am hitting fuel cut and ive set it too high.

thanks

yeh... you remove the 2 mode setup by fitting one....

but your boost will be way more stable!

dont worry youve prolly done it right :lol:

if the engine mangment light comes on, then your close to fuel cut, you may find if you keep pusing it you'll actually then hit fuel cut and you'll get the shock of your life :lol:

The Hks one removes the two stages of boost, so you just have one set boost from the actuator. You can adjust it.

I had the same problem with mine, as soon as i did it, starting hitting fuel cut. Standard Ecu learned, but after i fitted a Blitz Nur spec it because of the size tubing in the exhaust, always keeps hitting it now.

If you get a boost controller,that will help setting up your boost :lol:

yeh... you remove the 2 mode setup by fitting one....

but your boost will be way more stable!

dont worry youve prolly done it right :lol:

if the engine mangment light comes on, then your close to fuel cut, you may find if you keep pusing it you'll actually then hit fuel cut and you'll get the shock of your life :lol:

i hit fuel cut when i took it out for a test run. not nice i know!lol. i turned it back two complete turns but the managment light somtimes flashes. im going to put it back one more time and that should do the trick i think.

what do you mean by, ive removed the 2 mode by fitting one?

cheers

If you notice the standard actuator has 2 ports where as the HKS has one, the one port was for the HI/LO boost solenoid.

There is a way of T peicing the vacuum lines to keep the HI/LO solenoid working im sure but I dont see the point tbh if you want to save fuel just dont hit boost, simples :lol:

Stick a screw or something in it or you will get a vacuum leak :(

I removed the complete solenoid but its different on the GT so wouldnt know what to do on a Glanza as the solenoid is different.