hi guys dunno where to start here but here goes!!! brought my 94 ep82 bout 2 months ago but turbo was on its way out smking bad and oil was everywhere in the intercooler etc etc .........

1st:- i cleaned all the intercooler pipes out cleaned the intercooler ...intake near enough every pipe ....

then i got a second hand turbo from a jap place shaft is soild was in excellent condition but its a diffrent turbo to the one i took off it has one less blade which i guess is glanza turbo? got all new gaskets and proceeded 2 put the new turbo on but i noticed it has a diffrent actuator on it aswell looks like an adjustable one but it only has one outlet pipe where the other turbo could have 2 pipes connected to the actuator ... now im confused of where all the pipes go and the car doesnt seem to have no power it boost but not that much doesnt hardly throw u in your seat but the gauge is workin but it doesnt seem to go right the way round to full boost its goes close but wont go anymore ...

plus its idling high at like 1500 rpm and the adjust screw is tightend up aswell...on idle between 1000rpm and 2000 rpm it feels ruff like a flat spot....and theres white smoke out the back but only sumtimes ......

im a noob 2 turbos my mate came round and got it runnin but its deffo not boosting properly i think maybe there is a pipe the wrong way round heres sum pics and a video if anyone knows the problem cheers!!!!!!!!

is this boosting properly?

http://s475.photobucket.com/albums/rr116/q...25_05-10-10.mp4

P112001_05-10-10.jpg

OLD TURBO: has to outlets on the actuator

P205302_30-09-10.jpg

IS THIS LOOPED PROPERLY?

P174901_04-10-10.jpg

WHATS THIS?

P112101_05-10-10.jpg

IS THIS RIGHT?

P1113_05-10-10.jpg

i duno wether this helps but i cnt really explain it i think theres a pipe wrong sumwhere im guessing this is wrong but not sure wat pipes to block off and stuff

Mate you need to take the car for a spin to see if its boosting properly!! reving it on the spot dosn't draw the same vacuum as what it would driveing!! there for not openig the wastgate and not boosting at all..So if you could take it for a spin around the block and put up another vid then we might be able to help abit more

cheers guys been round the block the boost gauge goes up to the line just before the full boost but wont go right over like it has no more to give.....the car is sloppy like loads of lag when i pull off normal then out of no where a bit of boost kicks in but its not much it takes ages to get too the next gear think my mums micra is quicker lol!!!!!

i rekon the turbo pipes are on the wrong way u do put a pipe from the actuator to the turbo dont you?

hey dude, the act is adjust. on the act the reason why the act only has 1 inlet/outlet on is you can run the pipr right on to the turbo, you can adjust the act to what boost setting you want, i have done this on mine and works fine, regarding the turbo i think you may have a CT9 B.

what PSI are you pushing on full boost ?

my mate said it was runnin quite high on the boost ...but my mate connected the turbo to the recirc pipe instead of from the turbo too the actuator thats how it is now i think its wrong but he sed it will be ok but im not so sure its really buging me because i think its somethin simple and stupid!!