Just had a little ride in it, well not little, quite big actually lol!

And all i can say, fuckin mad! Well done to the guy for building such a mental motor...and nearly making me puke up the chips i ate 5mins before!!

Nice one Gee, thanks :mellow:

I promised i'll make a thread of what i thought hehe..

i drove the SR to kent yesterday and wow its so nice to drive compare to the glanza. i drove the glanza today again to Kent. The SR has light steering, a lovely light clutch and overall comfy lol but the glanza had the power to get up little hills on the motorway :mellow:

Its awesome! the first time i was in a V was Glanza Sams last yr at the Fast Car cruise in Lisburn, then Geo let me DRIVE his V round JAE shoutin BOOST IT BOOST IT at me, then SiCaln took me (my bro and Shell) out onto the local dual carriageway and proceeded to make me drool cry and sex wee all at the same time!!! It was AWESOME!!!! How i love him so!

They are immense!!!! SOMEDAY!!! SOMEDAY!!!! I have a mental plan of wot im gonna do to a factory red V someday (no resprays here, want an authentic red V) !! how sad am I!!

Phil.

I wanted to make a video of it, but was too excited to watch the thing go properly myself!! And fuck, you should see how fast it hits 100mph - uphill on a bend and in the wet, straight up to 100!! I thought it was km ov course but it was mph!!! Mental experience, now i know what 222bhp means!!!

now i know what 222bhp means!!!

get it right now you know what 222bhp means in a small car, power to weight etc ;)

im sure 222bhp in some bugger heavier cars wouldnt impress!! Gee's car sounds quick and has nice figures for it be nice to see what 1/4mile time it gets!:)

I've a video or two of goldenvtr's td04 gt (around 202bhp or so) and that goes very well.

Glanzas as stock are a bit poo, but with a bit of work they go alright, its still only a 1.3 hatchback at the end of the day but they're light so go alright, although these saying 'someday!!!' like they're some sort of supercar may be slightly dissapointed :)

get it right now you know what 222bhp means in a small car, power to weight etc ;)

im sure 222bhp in some bugger heavier cars wouldnt impress!! Gee's car sounds quick and has nice figures for it be nice to see what 1/4mile time it gets!:)

Yeah thats what i mean.

Obviously that power won't mean much in other cars.

For example, my bro tried racing a local lad in a so called '265bhp' Lexus IS200 TTE Compressor, and it wasnt going as well as it should, didnt overtake the SR till like after 60mph, or maybe he was just a very shit driver but he was deffo giving it a try.

Dont think i would be dissapointed going from a n/a to a Glanza somehow :) ;)

might just be me then, drive over 50miles a day and have been doing so in mine for over a year, so t'is a little boring now.

might just td05 the cunt.... har har har...