Hi all new member on the forum saying hello

Hi just joined the forum thought i would say hello to everyone.

I have just bought a 1995 ep82 in silver first one i have owned, last few cars have been honda's but always wanted a ep82!!

Site looks great hopefully i can get some good info and advice, look forward to learning more about them and building my car up!! will get pics up asap and info.

cheers :)

Hi thanks for the welcome, i am from Tranmere on the Wirral just over the Mersey from Liverpool.

I will get some pics up asap only got my phone camera at the minute but is not very good! will take some on it anyway tomorrow see how then turn out can always udate them with better ones!! cheers

Hi Enzo cheers for the welcome, I found the site while searching google for fitting bottom end shells and one of the search results was this site!! I think my bottom end may be knocking slightly already not sure as noise goes when warm! Site looks great tho lots of usefull stuff!! Should have a few pics later to put up hopefully!!