^ Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? ive seen you post this twice now hacking sparky off and now on here....another tit did it the other day on one of my threads

Wheres the story? whats funny about it? he has a genuine concern over his money/item and your not really being helpful are you?? GTFO

Edit: Cheers mate :)

Think all you lads who he owes parts to should collect all the contact info together he gave you and go from there.....if they dont match id be worried but be patient tho

Yeah man, i will give it to the end of the week then i will just hand it over to paypal!

thank god i did it through paypal!!

same here i did it through paypal sent 150 for the ebc greedy i want my money back this is a joke there must be a way of stoppin robbin bellends on this forum, cant believe this (fair enough if i get my goods but im pissed off) if it comes to it lets round a possy up and go get our doe?

same here i did it through paypal sent 150 for the ebc greedy i want my money back this is a joke there must be a way of stoppin robbin bellends on this forum, cant believe this (fair enough if i get my goods but im pissed off) if it comes to it lets round a possy up and go get our doe?

Im pissed off too but we have to give him hes due if hes genuine.

I'm waiting untill end of the week if no sign of contact or parcel then i will open a dispute in paypal.

You pay with paypal dude ?

Im pissed off too but we have to give him hes due if hes genuine.

I'm waiting untill end of the week if no sign of contact or parcel then i will open a dispute in paypal.

You pay with paypal dude ?

yeh through paypal but paypal has let me down before with a dispute but if the goods never arrive then surely they cant refuse to pay me?

yeh through paypal but paypal has let me down before with a dispute but if the goods never arrive then surely they cant refuse to pay me?

Open a dispute.. after 14 days they send you a email and you have to further the dispute and you will get your money back mate..

They will always pay you back!

Just make sure you keep going into paypal and read what they have said. if you dont reply to them then they will just think you have received the item

i bought his engine,i went and picked it up mind you,and when i had little problems he was more than happy to call and text to see if it was ok.

i can honestly say i beleive he is 100% genuine,he should of got back to you but he is a sound guy.

good luck guys,im sure theres a explination for this.

jesus whats going on this week lol seems to be a lot of trouble over the selling of parts

yeah seems everyone is jumping on the if i dont get my stuff within the next too days lets start a thread!!

am i the only person getting fed up with topics like this? fair enough one person has a right to start it but then everyone jumps on the bandwagon *yawn*

as people have said hes a good lad maybe hes just going through a busy time? something bad has happened? who knows....

Times are hard i scrape evey penny together to buy parts and i guess other may do aswell within a couple of days of handing it over i EXPECT to see something in front of me or atleast a decent explanation as to whats gone on.

These guys were told next day delivery they also paid for it? so they have a right to question...just all be patient and give him a little more time