My paypal account 'limited'?

bought something form egay last night when to pay, put password in an ect.. the it said 'you're account has been limited' .....fine

went on to paypal and asked me to re-confirm my details...so i did. done every thing it asked and it still says my account is limited.

it is asking my to confirm my billing address and my phone number (land line) (which ive done).

this happened to anyone else? any ideas?

yes found this very annoying you will have to make your limit bigger its just if some if hacks in to your account they cant flush it all out but yep annoying specially if you need to pay for somthing! have to wait for paypal to send you a code for you to expand you limit well thats what i had to do

i had this, fille it all in blah blah blah, worked fine, and recently they have said it again, but they paid a small deposit into my bank and withdrew it, and im supposed to ring the bank to find out how much went in and out to confirm that its my bank, but i cba

mate paypal is a joke, i have had so much hassle trying to get it spot on.

The best thing to do is phone them up, try get the uk call centre, i think its in ireland somewhere, alot of irish accents lol and not the united states number.

That way you can speak to someone tell them whats wrong, they can have a look and tell you exactly what to do to sort it out :)

Thats what i did, they were a great help imo

paypal is a joke, mines done the same a while back and ive confirmed my details again and again and its still the same! i also tried to refund some1 on here money on 3 occasions and it wouldnt work! then i got 3 bank charges because they tried to take the money from my bank account instead of my paypal account which had enough funds!