does anyone know the official 0-60 times of a standard glanza

Guest Enzo

lol like a private little bunch of saddos here! slating me lol oh dear, paul has just posted up some information stating that fact? you need more? before i bought my first glanza i researched for ages and found plenty of different sources saying about std times. all said the same sort of times. 6.9 7.0 or 7.1. never any more than that.

Don't come on here slagging people off! If you have nothing better to do sod off back to the TGTT bum club! ;) Come back when you have grown up and have the official figures on paper,ie official brochure! Prat!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its known throughout the starlet comunity that an 82 will do it iin 6.9 seconds officialy,

im thinking the glanza would be anywere from 7.6 upwards to be honest

id really like to know the answer to this now

taken from toysport.co.uk

"Starlet comes with 133bhp as standard, giving an amazing power to weight ratio. With 0-60 in around 7 seconds, it has the potential to embarrass more expensive, more powerful models"

idrees....it is a shite forum...if youve got a 330 bhp GT......NOTHING is good enough for that ;)

No its not jealosy talking...i would be jealous if you built it yourself but we all know....deep ...deep down, its Andrews old one :(

ohh my god!! what difference does that make?? and who mentioned my car once? just because i didnt build it??! im currentlty spending 2.5k on a full rebuild cause that cock andrew fucked it before he gave it to me. i know everything about every small detail of the car. does it make a differnece that i didnt spend the money doing it? i relised that after spending 5k moddifying my glanza that it makes more sense to buy 1 with a lot of work done. you my friend are the nob.

and ok i apologise for the "shite" forum comment.

taken from toysport.co.uk

"Starlet comes with 133bhp as standard, giving an amazing power to weight ratio. With 0-60 in around 7 seconds, it has the potential to embarrass more expensive, more powerful models"

thats one quote to support it.

im currentlty spending 2.5k on a full rebuild cause that cock andrew fucked it before he gave it to me. i know everything about every small detail of the car.

if you knew every lil thing about the car then you surely would know its fucked before you bought it, therefore wouldnt buy it.

sorry mate, but i just gotta ask...

we're a 'shitty forum'?

is that because your not a regular user of the site? ie "you only use the best?"

or is that because we dont all have the same opinions? hmmm, that sounds like a shite forum.... everyone having different veiws!

"if you knew every lil thing about the car then you surely would know its fucked before you bought it, therefore wouldnt buy it."

Hey the lads right!

Was it not you that took it up to 150mph known that it had a problem?

You must be clever,and i doubt it was andrews fault,he never built the engine.

err it was andrews fault and nothing to do with the buildding of the engine either. and no i didnt take it to 150 "knowing" it had a problem, if i knew it had a problem it wud have been sorted. i dont wish to discuss this on a public forum so can we keep it on topic please people.