Right a few of my mates are building high power CRX's and Civic's and they are all gonna be 350+hp andthe GT aint gonna have a chance so thinking of making the move to RWD or possible 4WD.

This is not 100% in fact im starting to feel I want to keep the GT again, BUT if I have ALOT of interest in ALL my parts and the Shell then I think I may make the move.

A stunning MX5 Turbo has made me want to do this even more!!!

I just dont know what to do :)

So just keep an eye out for a gauging interest thread but it WILL be just gauging interest unless there 100% genuine interest in all the parts as I dont want to be stuck with anything (which cant be used on another car)

x2 ^ joel

seemed as if it was your "goal" to finish the GT and move on to RWD but do whats best for YOU dont go on what others are doing mate everyones pockets different and most importantly everyones got a different goal at heart

ould you consider selling the whole car?

That would be the ideal thing mate but cant see it being worth much (as it is) needs an engine to finish it and other bits and pieces, I got £4k worth of parts sat there to go on so unless I got at least that I would rather sell it in bits (the sensible option)

theres a guy selling his ep85 on here lol 2k go for it and lump your engine in etc

Thats another thing I just cant be bothered with the hassle of buildings cars at the moment, just want something to cane around in now!! LOL

Sorry mate dont have a C pillar bar.

My opinion mate is, if you have put this thread up then it should be done tbh.

I know exactly how you feel, i have thought the same so many times, but now im nearly there so its still on going

good luck with whatever you do though mate

Its people like you that inspire me to keep on going Sanchez!!! Just looking at how your build has come along, its fucking hard lol

This happened with the last car im sure I'll wake up tomorrow and want to keep the GT but at the moment im just fed up of not having it and being tight for cash :)

I'd say finish it off, I'd regret spending so much time, money and effort and not being able to finish a project :)

Plus you've had it off the road for so long, it'd be a shame to break it now when you've waited to buy all the parts and everything!

I know i would regret it one way or another though.

I think the fact that I havent bought anything for it recently has got me down because I like having new parts to open :)

Oil cooler should be here soon though so maybe that will help lol but for now the GT is staying.

There is never 'one' car for life... get out there try few, if you dont like them you haven't lost anything only gained experience with different types of car

trying different cars is all part of the fun of being an enthusiast, you appreciate what there about. give skidding a go, get awd and track it like a mofo, try vtec if you dont like them then come back and get another GT.

i built my glanza got to the end and most thought i was silly to sell it so quickly after just getting it running perfect, but tbh at that stage i was bored and needed a change... i'm glad i did, i'v been through a few but have loved them all.

has to be done mate, whether its now or in a couple of years thats your decision :)

Just been on pistonheads and nothing tickled my fancy so I'm gonna hold out a bit :)

Plus the hassle of breaking after building up a nice collection of parts, I just cant deal with posting it all without getting to use them :) lol

Dude im in the same boat. Only my friends drive shit cars, i just want to channel my money into somthing rwd.

Its either spend around 1k on the gt over the next 6 months... Or save it and get an s-body.

Its fucking gay. And its driving me mad because i need new suspension. Ergh.and i just know if i decide to keep it, it will go bang.. I just know it.

Mitch

dude i know how u feel, i felt exactly the same, and in fact i still do.

i had no end of problems with my gt, from the simplest of mods to the hardest.

i wanted to give up long ago, but i had to keep pushing myself, i know i wouldnt have been happy if i didnt finish it.

so i got it finished and my god it was tough, just had no motivation at all, and even when it was finoished you know what, i still wish i hadnt of bothered lol

for the past year i been wanting to get rid of the gt, evryone kept convincing me to keep it, and so i did, i've had fun in it, but now it's definately time to move on,

imo if you want a change now do it before it costs you a fortune in both time and money, if your not happy with the starlet now you wont ever be happy with it.