Would be alot of work to 4wd a EP82

I'll have a EP95 to do that one day :)

On another note just bought a little something for the car just to get me back into it lol will update when it arrives :)

Theres a nice 4wd starlet for sale on TGTT in white its lush

wouldnt you consider fte'ing a 4wd starbo?

to be honest though as sanchez said if theres a gauging interest thread up it usually means its telling you something lol

I got enough work to do with this one so 4wd can wait a few years for when Carbon Caribbean V2 is in the making :)

Im not putting a gauging interest thread up now as it will just tempt me too much :)

Should have a double update this weekend

your a pussy sparky sell up! :) I've just rebuilt my whole forged engine thinking i had a major issue to discover it was hg overlap that lifted the head, now I've fiered it up after refitting it all and i have a huge oil leak from around the pump so now need to strip all the timing side back off, all being done on a downhill garden so cant even jack her up! I've done everything on the car myself with a couple of mates and in 2years have had the engine in and out twice and modded the crap out of what was a standard V. your not hard core enough! sell up!!

(crosses fingers and hopes he inspired him to persavire!)

you bastard, lol didnt see the bottom part at first lmao. stick with it bud, the downs make the ups even better and the starlet is a giant killer! my mate has s13 runnin 1bar and other mate has mx5 waiting to be turbo'ed, and you know who the fastest of the three of us is :)

dont sell up bud. if you do you will end up getting another one a short time after but pissed off you sold all your stuff. i am the same i am on my 3rd starlet and had 5 hondas and i keep on coming back to starlets