How do i adjust my actuator? remove the clip i know, but how does the clip come out without breaking it i am likely to snap it off knowing me.

then i spin the screw and the metal thing yh?

long nose plyers to remove the clip holding the arm in position, then turn the arm clockwise or anti depending if lowering boost or turning the boost up,simples

with the clip holding the arm, i did not put that in fully so it was easy to get out untill i had the correct boost then cliped it in properly.

the C clip on the actuator comes off easily but its very easy to lose so be carefull somtimes it just pings away and you wont find it.

when thats off loosen the bolt and shorten the actuator arm a little bit at a time and keep an eye on your boost guage

i would suggest buying a little pack of R clips that people use to hold the bodies on r/c cars. any r/c or model shop will sell them and they are much easier to use then the standard c clips.

you will almost defo loose the clips so its good to have a back up.

Me and XPS are in our uni car park in portsmouth, we have just increased the actuator to wat we think should be 0.9 bar.

When we took the clip of the actuator it was facing up wards now when we put it back on its now facing down to down.

XPS is worrying whether it makes a difference as we have to drive back from portsmouth to aldershot later and he doesnt want it coming off midway

ty

Once everything was back on and the clip was on securely tested to see if there was actually ne boost increase and how much.

Indeed there was and it was exactly where we expected, AFR gauge was saying air and fuel ratio was optimal :D.

now we are going for 1 bar, i guess i will be getting back under the car as he cant fit even though its jacked up. :D

Ty to Asad and Amjad bout clip.

look forward to 1 bar :D

Fucking fail!!

The bolt is seized onto the metal bar that turns! You know what i mean. Sprayed WD 40 today and will try again tomorrow. Might have to remove the FMIC piping for better access. Although i don't want to do that.

We got 0.9 bar but now the whole arm moves when we turn the screw now. What can i do about that?

The nut should be loose so you can easily adjust the arm. I'd take the FMIC off to have better access, last thing you want to do it round the bolt off!

Take off the Actuator and soak the nut in silicone spray? That might help loosen it as WD40 evaporates relatively quickly

Yh, we done it properly. we took the clip thing out and , at first we lost the clip lol! detached it and went under to spin it. the screw turned about half a turn then it froze there and just twisted the whole arm after. We didn't realise untill we went to do it the 2nd time and i saw the whole arm moving.

yh i looked at the guide aswell, thanks! I went to the car and saw the two bolts holding the actuator. Pretty small place to get to. I also looked at the turbo and laughed my ass off at how small it is.

Really surprised to see it is that small.

I will remove the actuator when i have time. Take it to my room and set it up there and connect it back to the car.