• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine isnt stupid at all, im 22 with 3 ncb, but my girlfriend insures the car with her ncb as i use my my ncb on my works cars, so its in her name, she is 21 3ncb with me as a named driver, all mods declared and its £530 with adrian flux.

Sky just sent my renewal and I might as well bend over!!! all mods declared 32yrs old gt on 93 running td04 and .....£536 :D last year was 460 and if I pay monthly it'll be £631 in total!!!!

:( That's abit much considering your Age mate!!

My old man annoys me, He get's fully comp with all mods declared for just over £200 on his Skyline! :D

its so high because of people driving without insurance and when people do have crashes lie about having whiplash and claiming a couple of grand off the insurance companys then probaly have the cheek to complain about the price of insurance it fucks me off :D

On my MR2 GTS last yr i was payin £160 as classic includin rac on limited miliege now the they want £1100 and av never made any claims and have full ncb since i passed,the best price i found is £800,thers to many accident mangement places makin claims so am in a high risk area :D