MY SR TURBO, DEAD!

ok heres the story, engine mount snapped on sunday night, engine dropped onto the driveshafts, and because of my bumper and FMIC being in the way, the only way i could tow it was off the slam panel (sounds stupid i know) so i did, got home fine, no damage!

so thursday comes, so does my engine mount, so i need to tow it somewhere with ramps, friends dads' garage, perfect!! my mate comes up in his dads 17.TD Cavalier to tow me, hooked in round slam panel once again, off we go.....

about a mile down the road, my mate pull off a little to quick and this happens :(

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

I CRIED!

never mind, starlet is going to change big time now, after i get a new headlight, indicator, slam panel, inner wing, repair the two front arches and get a new bumper ;)

but she will look TOTALLY different next time you see her :D

ummm mine and some other guys from griff! its dead though, he stopped me at the cardiff bay cruise n was asking me loadsa q's, his is white too, similar wheels to mine wit a scooby vent on the bonnet!