What do i need for more power take a look plz guys :)

Hello everyone as most of you will no i have a mk1 gt turbo and im in progres of fully restoring her. But i want more power as she is going to look the part when finished lol fingers crossed my engine mods currenltly are Full stainless steel japspeed exhaust front mount intercooler magnecor leads and pipercross induction kit.Im wanting to go tdo4 but not to sure what i need i am aiming for the 200bhp mark can anybody help me let me no what i need i dont have any boost gauges nothing yet thanks for looking Ty :harhar:

a good manifold

de-cat

air con removal

hybrid turbo

fcd

fpr

hks adjustable actuator

turn boost to 1bar and you should be around the 200bhp mark

instead of a fcd and rrfpr id get a good plug and play ecu. e.g blitz/sard/mines/jam etc

also add magnecore leads for good ignition :harhar:

instead of a fcd and rrfpr id get a good plug and play ecu. e.g blitz/sard/mines/jam etc

also add magnecore leads for good ignition :harhar:

i would not advise a fcd, personally i don't trust them, i don't know weather this is because to many people have run lean on them (aka not not what they are doing with them) but i would go with a good managment system as above, or buy an emanage and have it mapped.

a RRFPR would be a good idea also even if you wasn't going with fcd. fitted mine last week and my glanza runs alot smoother and idles alot better.

fuel is also better when off boost.

hope this helps