hi..joined a few days ago...great site!! I got my glanza v not to long ago,thought id share whats done to it...

tein coilover kit (front and rear coilovers)

de-cat

rollcage (bolt in)

evo 4 bucket seats

rx7 intercooler

k+n

blitz blow off valve,chatter also

anti-roll bars

cusco front strut brace

rear starlet strut brace

hks fuel cut defender

subaru impreza fuel pump

greddy boost controller

greddy turbo timer

blitz bar guage

full 4in s/s exhaust

light weight alloys

michellin tyres...now got toyo proxes t1-r's

..think thats it

the cars minted not another one on this island..or ever seen another on the road. Just gotta get the boost controller wired up then she will be running fine,...it runs up to one bar of boost! ..Aaron

ye mate welcome, although 1bar with NO fuelling mods is asking for trouble to be honest, its probably possible because they run quite rich from the factory, but that would be pushing your luck a little.

Looks great bud. Loving the roll cage!

What's the greersport decal on the back for? Have they started importing now? Know they do a lot of rally preperation and stuff.

was the cage in the car when you bought it?

who makes it? an if you know, where did it come from??

plently of octane booster in there i see!! :lol:

Rich.

yeh,greer sport imported this car 4 years ago,it was the 2nd one in the uk..they import cars in quite often now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think you'll find thats a load of poop, my cousin and his partner (who own the majority of the model reports in the UK) have been importing these for years. (considerably longer than 4yrs) :lol:

1st i would like to appoligise,i was told that it was the 2nd in the uk,but if im wrong then sorry,...was going by what i was told when i bought the car! Yes the roll cage was in it when i bought it,the instructions 4 it is in japanese,dont know where i put the instructions but when i find them ill let you know who made it. lol,yeh on the island there isnt any optimax,or super unleaded atall so i gota use octane booster,...Aaron

Guest Enzo

how long does it take to drive around the ilsand mate?

used to stay in troon quite abit so gazed over to arran alot on sunny days.

also how much is it for the ferry over? we could hook up for the scottish tour when it finaly comes about.

hey enzo,its 52 miles around the island..so is about 3 and a half hours round,roads are really bad though! its about £50 return for 1 car and the driver,yeh would be good 2 hook up when the scottish tour happens, are you goin to the july the 8th meet up,when the cars are gettin on a rolling road and goin to the crail thrash? ... Aaron