New to Site hopefully new owner soon.. =)

Hey Guys,

i never ever wanted a Glanza until Snoonzi (Craig_N) told his mate Luke to take me out in one.. I didn't think it was going to do anything but that day when he took down the street I fell in love.. not with Luke.. The car was something I had never experienced before and ever since I have got my heart set on one so if you know anyone who is selling one post me and you might have a saleâ?¦.

welcome to the sight dude

im considering selling my 98spec white glanza v if you would be intrested

Thanks mate

Yeah i am looking to spend no more than 3K at the most tho =)

ah okay dude

looking for abit more as i have spent a shed load on it to find out i cant insure it

o defiantly worth getting

im hopefully going to get a gt turbo and just leave the glanza in the garage for a year

yeah sounds good mate really looking forward to it.. was just reading on here someone got a V on the 14th Sept had it for 3 hours then written it off he put on it.. cant imagine how gutting that would be.. where abouts is youself from?

Welcome aboard, nice to see your enthusiasm, it's easy to see where you've got the bug from.

One slight problem though, you just stated that you're currently paying £260 a month on a 1.4 Fiesta? I hope you're not thinking that because these are 1.3's you'll be able to get the insurance cheaper!

Why are you paying so much on the Fiesta currently? If you have points or you're young or anything then insurance will bend you over.

Welcome aboard, nice to see your enthusiasm, it's easy to see where you've got the bug from.

One slight problem though, you just stated that you're currently paying £260 a month on a 1.4 Fiesta? I hope you're not thinking that because these are 1.3's you'll be able to get the insurance cheaper!

Why are you paying so much on the Fiesta currently? If you have points or you're young or anything then insurance will bend you over.

The reason the insurance is high for him is because of the area we live in hes had quotes which is more than he is currently paying but he is happy to pay it :D

I also think he should get a gt :)

haha thanks pal dont know just how old i am i know paying more but well worth it =)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Guys,

i never ever wanted a Glanza until Snoonzi (Craig_N) told his mate Luke to take me out in one.. I didn't think it was going to do anything but that day when he took down the street I fell in love.. not with Luke.. The car was something I had never experienced before and ever since I have got my heart set on one so if you know anyone who is selling one post me and you might have a saleâ?¦.

Good News Guys should have a V by the weekend :):):)