1st day driving, not an experience i ever want to

haha, yer i was brickin it...as i sed i turned right into some1s drive!...looked around nd it looked like the slaughterhouse out of the film hostel! the place looked abandoned, never personally drivin down there again!

not recently but a few months back... wish i had the idea of going there for halloween! lol... i don't drive (legally) yet, but my bf has a Glanza, he's on this forum (and he's converting me into a girl who knows whats under the bonnet haha). so... yeah! :lol:

Thats a very inetresting first day on the roads :lol:

When twats start to get up my bumper I slow down to infuriate them more. If they want to stick up my arse then they can have a good view. Always a good fun if some wanker wants to try to ride your rear bumper.

As for chavs chasing you thats never happened to me before, especially for no reason. You usually get a few who think they are fernado alonso. I seem to attract mental Golf drivers at the moment who just fly past at hi speed for no reason thinking that I'm going to chase them.

Some right wankers on the road these days. If I felt threatened or a guy were chasing or following mw I'd just pull up to a house of some very large people I know or the local cop shop :lol: