1st day driving, not an experience i ever want to

Well i shall begin with congrats to toyota and my car especially for bein so dam good.

now the story

It begins around 8;00. 1st off i go and pick the mates up. we just drive around abit (i am not a chav by the way) just because i can drive. we decide to visit this creepy abandoned church at the end of a dead end road. (stupid boy i hear some of you say)

so we are on our way there. nd i see a car comin the other way, i pull over to let them pass, i see they are a bunch of chavs. i dont look at them nd carry on...5 seconds later they r in my rear view flashin there lights and beepin.

i spped up a little, they keep on my arse. they were big lads so i dont wana get into a fight...time for evasive action.;

i quickly turn into a drive (house there looks like the one out of "hostel"!), they follow me in...i do a 180, now off road i hit a few stones, big bumps ect. before they can turn around or block me, my foot is to the floor, and im away...they carry on tryin to follow, but the starly handels to good for them.

phew...first part complete :lol:. yes theres more

Go to drop mates home after the ordeal realise ive got a flat from the off roadin :p change the tyre....carry on my way, stickin to the speed limit. nxt thing ino theres some guy up my arse, flashin ect he try over takin i let him, he cuts in to early and side swipes my front fender!

..luckily he only smashes the hub cap and leaves a few t-cuttable scratches. he proceeds to scream off (in his ancient m3 convertable) all over the other side of the road!

i by this point am a bit shaken up, but feel its best just to get back to some1s house...so on i go again, neary at my mates house...nd guess wat, you guessed it the same guy is behind me again! :lol: this time wen he overtakes i beep him... he then stops, i again dont wana get beaten up by a phyco so i drive past...he doesnt like being beeped it seems

...chase number 2, not far to go now to my frends house. hes on my tail (lol) i manage to sneak past a bus, which then blocks his way, i manage to get up her drive to safety...we go inside to calm down, but can hear him roarin around the block! i call the police, they do sweet f all! (as usual)...luckily he eventually disappears and i go home!

i get home all thats been done to the starly is a few scratches, a flat and the heat sheild came loose.

bugger me, now for a first days drivin that was pretty intense, im hopin that wont ever ever happen again.

Tom...ps ne thin ever like this, happend to anyone else?

just a regular day driving mate. remember lock your doors strap yourself in and prepare for the madness. it does seem that no one these days can drive but you just have to ignore them all and treat them with caution.

keirz

Yup, Starlets rock. Never been chased though I have to admit.

(man, where do you live? Chased twice in a night! :lol: )

At least you have an excuse for your damage though.

My only excuse for my scuff/dent on the front wing is that my girlfriend's house swerved into me..... :lol: ......or maybe not :p

Take it easy though mate and enjoy your Starlet to the full! :D

Did you make that up!? One day on the roads an you got a flat,had an accident,caused and participated in some roadrage(my favourite part of driving) and nearly got your head kicked in twice! Lil tip,if you gonna do roadrage,make sure your either built like big daddy know kung foo or similar,or got a fast car to get the hell outta dodge if the poo starts flyin!! Welcome to the joys of driving! :lol:

Lil tip,if you gonna do roadrage,make sure your either built like big daddy know kung foo or similar,or got a fast car to get the hell outta dodge if the poo starts flyin!! Welcome to the joys of driving! wink.gif

I qualify for all of those :lol::lol: Well 2 out of three anyway hehe...

On a side note, what the hell mate!!!

Where do you live? Pikeyville? :p

Glad your safe tho bud, I never get that shit over here, let them overtake and I just continue chilling.

Racing is for the track or private road, not worth the points on your licence and a possible ban and possible death.

At least you have a smile on your face after all of that!! If you want some advice for a secret samurai sword stash compartment let me know...

Fair Dos...

Talk soon

Joz

dont i know it, and no i definatly didnt make it up...when i eventually stopped, i pretty much staggered to a chair and sat 4 a hour, nd didnt say netin!

thing is if id have stopped got out i had 4 mates with me...and a large metal gear lock, but i really wasnt in the mood...lol

hmm a secret spcae eh? pm me where that is! im subtly armin my vehicle this week. :lol: nd i live near gravesend in kent.

o and i wasnt racin or netin, just tryin to get away, from nut cases!

Holy fark thats some serious shit!!!! Keep the wheel brace in the car man, or another suitable object, like a pick axe handle (very good choice) because lockin your doors aint gonna do shit, your just trapped in the car and the windows will most likely come in round u!!!! Fuck i hate bastards like that!!!

And as for the BMW driver, find his car and repay the damage the cunt did to urs, cheeky bastard damages your car then has the nerve to compalin about bein beeped!!! i'd have had that fucker for diner!!! wanker!

The important thing is that your in one piece man and the damage to the starlet aint serious!!!! people like that aint worth it mate, bollox to them, keep urself and the car safe!!!!

Phil.

Tis a fairly big county (look it up on a map)

But then again it's one big housing estate to be honest, therefore having loads of people living there.

new drivers!? wat you mean, i didnt do anything wrong!...just put my foot down to gt away

where you frm then mikey?

Am from Tovil, just outside Maidstone

Lovely place (or not as the case may be :lol:)

Tommy did that happen to be Dode Church you went to? the one near Cliffe?

i never thought Gravesend was that bad either, go on drives with Craig there quite a lot of the time and nothing like that ever happened... he did have some chavvies in a corsa trying to kane him sometimes but obv due to driving a Glanza...