FCUKING FUMING!!

my days just cant get any better!

sent a parcel back to a member on here using these guys, www.interparcel.com/

I went online to view the tracking it stated "ring customer service" so i did she then told me some theifing prick has stole my parcel out of the back of the van! now this parcel cost me £220!

where do i stand ??

FFS MAN

"Dear Mr Troup

I am contacting you with regards to Order 3685692

Unfortunately we have now been advised by DHL that they have been unable to locate the consignment and it has consequently been declared lost in the system."

my days just cant get any better!

sent a parcel back to a member on here using these guys, www.interparcel.com/

I went online to view the tracking it stated "ring customer service" so i did she then told me some theifing prick has stole my parcel out of the back of the van! now this parcel cost me £220!

where do i stand ??

"Dear Mr Troup

I am contacting you with regards to Order 3685692

Unfortunately we have now been advised by DHL that they have been unable to locate the consignment and it has consequently been declared lost in the system."

I have used interparcel many times before and have not had any problems, this is really bad service!!!!! Did you declare the full value of the goods when you filled the form in online? If so then you should be entitled to your money back!

Jason :D

Did you have insurance? If so that should cover this. Might be worth reading their t&c's. They might cover you but honestly I don't think there is much you can do except reporting it to the police.

Hope it gets sorted.

Dan

I'd have thought insurance coveres the item being damaged in post, not stolen. They've probably got their own insurance cover for these circumstances which you can claim on. If they say no, kick off about it!

as riko said i believe standard insurance is anything upto £50 but when you sent it off they do ask the value of what you are sending then give you the opportunity to insure it for a small fee

please say this is what you did :D

well that is great i am only eligable of £50+postage the fucking cunts! (sorry for cursing just fed up)

its a fucking joke they should have better security or somthing so that is me down by £150!

i did not think about paying the extra insurance as well which i kno is my fault but FFS it got picked up only yesterday and this morning "lost"

since it got stole-ing it is there responceabitly to sort it out!

is this fair or what i feel robbed! i would understand damage but this has been stolen so it is DOWN to them!

I'd have thought insurance coveres the item being damaged in post, not stolen. They've probably got their own insurance cover for these circumstances which you can claim on. If they say no, kick off about it!

Agreed.

Remember that TD04 turbo I sent you, when UPS mucked up the order and it arrived late? I'm still trying to get compensation from them, if I manage to get anything you can have 50% for nothing. :D I've never claimed from any courier before but I'll let you know if I get anything from them.

i kno dudes!!

I have sent a complaint in and now they want me to write a letter and send it of to them explaining in more detail WTF, do not have time to be messed around here! what is there to explain it is simple common sence they lost my parcel it is there responceabilty to sort it out! so they want me to write to them and tell them more info are they retards or somthing.