engine management light just come on

Any chance you can get diagnostics on it? There is a way to test it by making the EML flash, how ever many times it flashes ie 6 there was a chart to see what 6 flashes means, maybe on here with a bit of searching

Is it on constantly on only coming on when on boost??

Engine running ok it is??

Your best bet is to do a diagnostics test dude, check it out on tgtt, its piss easy to do and will tell you your problem, then u can reset the light and drive it on again!!

Have you swaped the pipe's over on the boost solenoid? (1st & 2nd gear restriction) If so mybe you should put it back lol

actually dude just spoke to enzo there and he said this is it pffffwweeww LOL was getting paranoid there....

due to the cold weather and it creeping since swapped it over also when i turn it off then back on the light resets it self.

actually dude just spoke to enzo there and he said this is it pffffwweeww LOL was getting paranoid there....

due to the cold weather and it creeping since swapped it over also when i turn it off then back on the light resets it self.

Haha i though it might of been that my old glanza done the same when the cold weather come in.. glad its all ok now though and nothing bad!

why would the light be on constantley if its to do with the boost solenoid??

light should only come on when on boost, car should hit fuel cut then.

do a diagnostics test to be sure, could be a hundred different faults, ya never know.

do it just to cover yourself... be safe!

why would the light be on constantley if its to do with the boost solenoid??

light should only come on when on boost, car should hit fuel cut then.

do a diagnostics test to be sure, could be a hundred different faults, ya never know.

do it just to cover yourself... be safe!

He says at the very top of the page.. engine management light just popped on there but now gone OFF! not once has he said its constanley on lol...If there was a problem the light would stay on but its not all that would off happend is with him haveing an exhaust system and swapping the boost pipes over and the weather been ice cold he will of coursed it to over boost abit!

Is the engine management light saying on? im sure if you have hit fuel cut the ecu will store the code anyway wont it? i think your best bet would be to ask jaystar77 (NI lad)

no the engine light is off now but was on for about 10 mins lastnight when boosted awei bit.. but yea it is off now so...

the EML will come on before you hit fuel cut to warn u, it must be spiking to just under fuel cut. The light will go out when you switch the engine off and on.

port your wastegate a bit, what other breathing mods do u have?

by the way my registration documents came today for my EP95 and my reg is 1 number different to yours T***KMS lol

the EML will come on before you hit fuel cut to warn u, it must be spiking to just under fuel cut. The light will go out when you switch the engine off and on.

port your wastegate a bit, what other breathing mods do u have?

by the way my registration documents came today for my EP95 and my reg is 1 number different to yours T***KMS lol

thought it may be fuel cut but was thinking since its onlt stock boost, had that on my GT when hit fuel cut and that light came on, owell mind at ease!

its just standard but has a power getter exhaust system on..

not touching the stock ct9 power this time,in march its going in for a operation of tdo4 so not wasting money on the ct9 :)

LOL thats strange about the reg numbers been the same almost..