Passed my driving test

Mum as the main driver mate lol and im putting it down as a 1.3 non turbo on log book :huh:

they are all down as 1.3 non turbo's on the log book, but you've got to tell the insurance company its a turbo, otherwise your insurance is void and your nakered if you crash

EDIT: and it also puts other gt owners premiums up B)

they are all down as 1.3 non turbo's on the log book, but you've got to tell the insurance company its a turbo, otherwise your insurance is void and your nakered if you crash

EDIT: and it also puts other gt owners premiums up :huh:

Rrr bummer well least ive got 1 good thing if i crash i can repair myself and not tell the insurance company lol B)

Mate thats really not a good idea, secondly especially if your the main driver! honestly you may think you will repair it if you crash it, but what if you crash it and it gets recovered? or your injured? hello ban and everything else they will throw at you.

Dont mean to be a bore, but think about it mate, it aint clever!

Mate thats really not a good idea, secondly especially if your the main driver! honestly you may think you will repair it if you crash it, but what if you crash it and it gets recovered? or your injured? hello ban and everything else they will throw at you.

Dont mean to be a bore, but think about it mate, it aint clever!

Ino what ure saying mate but thats the only way i have just turned 19 they want 8.5k to insure the gt lol so its the only option i have or im going to have to sell her and alot of money will go down the shitter so im screwed iver way :/ atleast if i have a bump i can repair myself.

OO and also i wudnt be the main driver my mum would B) lol