Thnking about fitting a whiteline fixed (non adjustable) rear anti roll bar - am just a bit concerned that all the pictures I've seen so far the main cross member seems to hang significantly lower than the hub crossmember. Has anyone any experience or close up photos in terms of how much lower they hang, and how well do they stand up to a bit of a clout from a pothole?

jeez dude what kind of navigation rallying are u doing over here if your worried a rear arb will smack a pot hole!!! lol B)

yes they hang somewhat lower than the rest of the underside, but I've NEVER heard of anyone's rear ARB smacking off speedbumps or anything.

when i had the GMax springs on mine they sagged over the years and she was looooooooooow, and not once did i have an issue with the rear arb.

I've grounded my front lower strut running lowering springs and 14" wheels, but never the ARB man no way.

i dont think u have anything to worry about.

Phil.

jeez dude what kind of navigation rallying are u doing over here if your worried a rear arb will smack a pot hole!!! lol B)

yes they hang somewhat lower than the rest of the underside, but I've NEVER heard of anyone's rear ARB smacking off speedbumps or anything.

when i had the GMax springs on mine they sagged over the years and she was looooooooooow, and not once did i have an issue with the rear arb.

I've grounded my front lower strut running lowering springs and 14" wheels, but never the ARB man no way.

i dont think u have anything to worry about.

Phil.

Lol...nav rallies that make the car look like this...

76168_10150316025485694_544505693_15935332_811403_n.jpg

75822_10150316025110694_544505693_15935321_1191065_n.jpg

Dirt tracks, grass in the middle of the road + bloody great hidden boulders in the middle of it! Am just about to start work on making some form of sump guard - at the end of the day if the ARB can take an occasional thump then theres no issue.