Official GT5 review thread

Controls are fully interchangeable so you can have whatever button doing whatever you like, so that's not a problem, graphics on the premium cars are great so are the tracks, its just the standard cars that suck

Came to the conclusion that people who think its better than they was expecting are in denial :D

Its not a bad game but not great, Im not biased at all but the bad points out weigh the number of good points and I can think of at least 5 reasons why Forza is better :)

if you have a ps3 get it, if not dont. I think its great in alot of areas, but it does proper hack me off in other areas, but even after saying that im still hooked on playing it. I think when its on form its better than forza, but the standard cars and some funky things let it down. Im pretty sure its gonna get patches for the damage and gay things like that though.

I couldnt help notice on a rally stage that one of the corners was detailed shockingly. like lots of straight lines put together, fucking awful

Got my copy today and I have one word .... disappointment. Actually make this 2 words, BIG disappointment.

It surely the best PS3 has to offer and I didn't play more than a couple of hours with some mates, but really WTF were they thinking at Digital Polyphony? This crap took them 5 years to develop? With those hideous graphics, the half ass option and aftermarket tuning? I was a big fan of the series but I can admit the Forza is far better....

• 4 weeks later...

well got this game of my bro for xmas and what can i say its fucking amazing!!

I RACED A GLANZA heheheh

gutted thow keeep looking in the used section and it is not showing up :lol:

i hope to get it!

how are people getting it just winning races then keep checking the used car section??

you kno when your racing is there any way of taking pics or can you only do that when go to different places around the world?