Official GT5 review thread

Meh that is really pants !! i read about the wheels not being able to be changed but didnt know it was on all non premium cars !! thats basically writing off 800 cars because changing wheels is a fundamental thing for me on how the car looks..

Shame but ill still be heading to asda at 12.. Hope im not too dissapointed :/

I've pre-order it and I hope to be 1000% better from all the other racing games, because after all this time waiting for its development I will be disappointed with anything less. Although I'm a fan of the series I'm afraid its a little overestimated but we will see shortly.

I hope when I play it to make me eat my words and at the same time serve a humble-pie to my Xbox-Forza owning friend B) and then spend hours and hours of intense driving.

All those years and you can't change the wheels, they should have done everything with this game and just blitzed all competition.

Probably left it half shit on purpose knowing they can flog a better one in a couple of years. Well probably 20 by the time they finish.

From what I have heard - Graphics are poor, controls are poor, gameplay isn't exactly thrilling!

For that reason I am out!

Was going to actually got get a PS3 just for it, glad I didn't

Yep, had it of met the initial expectations I too was going to buy a PS3. It's done me a favour really as I can't afford one at the moment!

I'll stick with Forza for the next few years then!

I'm loving it I've been playing GT5 prologue for months in preperation for gt5 and I'm not disappointed, it's not need for speed or burn out this is a propper driving sim! Drive from cockpit if u don't like the vehicle graphics thats how pros drive lol so Enzo when u setting up this lil tourny?