Pic Request: Lowered silver glanzas on rota wheels

Hi, Basically Iam trying to decide which wheels and ride heigh would look good on a silver glanza, so preferably do people have any of the following wheels on a lowered silver glanza(and please say which ride height and wheel size:)

Rota Boost Gunmetal/Steel Grey

Rota Boost White

Rota Boost Black/Red Lip

Rota Grid White

Rota Grid Bronze

Rota Grid Gunmetal(With or without polished lip)

OR any other rotas or similar wheel styles please

Also, finally I've done this photoshop and just wnated to know what size of wheels and lowering amount would be needed to achieve this look:

lll.jpg

Thankyou :lol:

rota slipstreams look the tits on silver V imo

i have a set if your intrested refurbed in what ever colour you want

if not those one on your V pictures looks nice and they havnt been done that much on the V or get some black 16onch rota grid drifts

they look mental on the V and have some serious stance

tbh mate I really aren't keen on slipstreams....or maybe its just the matt black ones i've seen?

I've done a few photoshops and its just deciding what size and how low to go :? What would you say the size of wheel and ride height would be on my photoshop at a guess?

Grids are one of the wheels I like...was thinking bronze, anthracite or white tho? Grid drifts however I never thought would fit with the offset...what would be required to fit them as you're right....they look amazing with the dished appearance.

Cheers

are you lowered on coilovers or springs? as for the grids im not a fan of them as they have been so over done the drifts send idrees a pm as he has a set on his demo car and i think he said the archies may need rolling but not to sure

I'm not lowered at all mate...infact I haven't bought the car yet i'm hoping to get it soon but just trying to think of ideas atm....I will PM Idrees as the grid drift idea does sound nice...

Jason...funny you should mention that...I was looking at black gt3s with either the candy red or blue lip?

• 1 month later...