Mint 99spec glanza cat c

Lmao exactly what i wanted to do, but £1000 would be my limit, and the fact its bog standard and a 99spec attracts me, but typical salvage looking, dumped in a yard and left to muddy lol. i may be able to scrape the money together! and lol yeh micky it is just round the corner, go have a peep over the fence for me :lol:

Not sure matey, and yeh micky there a fucking joke in there! they wanted 150quid for dirty old glanza seats :lol:

He just comes up with random shitty prices!

I've got to the point where i just go there for the crack just so i can laugh at some of his randum price's he makes up...I've said to him many of times..mate glanza's arnt like they where 5year ago where you would see the odd 1 they are like ford fiesta now there fucking everywere so i think its about time you put your prices down abit or that Glanza will be sat there for another 5year lol.

As for them Glanza seats he offered you for 150 they are green as fuck mate im surprised they havent walked out the car on there own lol..He also charged me £150 for a drive shaft :) the silly thing is i paid 150 for it because at the time there wasn't many Glanzas about and i needed the inner cv joint so it had to be done rather then buying a new one from Toyota witch will of cost me £400 ;)

Lol it is daft as he could run a good business with the cars he has in there, he said to me he cant get starlets in lmao. and yeh lol i did climb the top of the rack (dodgy shit) and they are properly green lol.

But still, i might ask my relations who own morgans autosalvage to buy it in, how can i persuade them the parts will sell :lol:

LMFAOOOO i was sat in this today, i was doing a repair on one of the hbc wagons with me old man and spotted it, its right at the back were the keep all the good stuff like a 10plate nissan gtr and a blue evo 10, its far from mint its a shed, its scratched to hell looks like freddy cruger has been near it with his wonder glove, the inside is rotten it stinks of damp the footwell has water in, the back end will need to be cut out and replaced and its pushed out on the rear arch's and it has to nice marks under it were the folk lift had had it. as the old bloke on the folk lift said its dog shit lol... worth a couple hundred quid and strip it to make your money back an some,