Hi, i recently set up my own sign writing business.

I also make stickers/decals for cars, bikes, boats ect

I do alot of custom stuff for customers ive had example being he wanted his split screen camper in vinyl on the side of his camper, not an easy job but nothing is impossible in the vinyl world

heres a few stickers i have made up, some are custom some are just sponsor decals or jdm characters.

pinkdriftingisnotacrime.jpg

pinkdcdrips.jpg

pinkfatchicks.jpg

shockerboys-1.jpg

shockerhand.jpg

jdmshocker.jpg

jdmmonkey.jpg

JDMman.jpg

HKScarbon.jpg

gymkhana.jpg

eatsleepjdm.jpg

driftkitty.jpg

driftcow.jpg

that is really just a little selection of what i have, i can make any sticker on request in any colour, at very competitive prices

As in clear application tape? I and jezza already offer this service to our members Inc custom stuff.

You should of really contacted a mod (enzo) before posting services up that are already offered

But you did mention on your other thread printed vinyl can you expand on what you can offer on that.

Yes clear application tape,

Ok thats fine if its that much of a problem you can delete this post, im not actually selling them off here i haven't put any prices on or anything!

I didn't mention printed vinyl i just used the same method as you, how big is your cutter?? mine has a 48" cutting width and im using artcut software along with many others to convert files to eps

I must have read it wrong as you said about do pictures of peoples cars

The max width I can cut is 2ft not very wide but I've not had anyone ask for anything bigger as of yet. And I use flexisign to do my designs.

I'm not being arsey with my coments above I'm just letting you know the service is already offered here with permitions off the site owner by a few traders and I can see that you haven't mentioned prices.

And I can see that you have some good stickers above.

Sorry if I've come across as arsey in anyway.

no problems fella.

I meant i can do silhouettes of cars, this can be a picture of some bodys car and it will show there number plate on the sticker.

this is just an example of 2 i have made, i know there golfs but im working my way to the jap stuff.

mk2 golf big bumper

mk2golfbigbumper.jpg

mk2 golf small bumper

mk2golfsmallbumper.jpg

Hey dude,

your work looks very good, but as previously stated, we currently have two traders who offer such services on UKSC and they pay for that privilege.

You havnt stated any prices or put any links to a site or anything, so i wont delete your thread incase a member local to you wants to come to you but i will have to insist that no advertising materialises in the future.

again, not being arsey, and your work looks very good and may be of interest to people in your area, but our traders pay to advertise here so i hope you can understand where im coming from.

cheers.

Phil.