this is my 98 glanza turbo,more or less standard,have the car 1 year now and love it!

car is an on going project will be big changes in next couple a months;)few pics

047.jpg

049.jpg

020.jpg

these beauts waitin to go on!!

021.jpg

plans for it are

td04 it runin 1 bar boost

full respray pearl white

spray rota grids green

recaros

get it runnin 220-230bhp

mod front of bumper for fmic

jam eyebrows...

comments welcome;)

Looks very clean mate, im likeing your plans what management are you planing on rinning?

not goning forged lad..its gona be runnin standard internals!be boostin 1bar notin over dat so should be alri..

not goning forged lad..its gona be runnin standard internals!be boostin 1bar notin over dat so should be alri..

Sorry mate i sould of made my self abit more clear what i met was what ecu are you planing on useing to up the boost to 1bar?..As the stock ecu will basically tell you to fuck off if you boost past 0,8bar lol.

Sorry mate i sould of made my self abit more clear what i met was what ecu are you planing on useing to up the boost to 1bar?..As the stock ecu will basically tell you to fuck off if you boost past 0,8bar lol.

haha em well prob go for emange blue;)

haha em well prob go for emange blue;)

Lol sweet good choice but if you have abit more cash spare then go for the unlimited it has a few more features launch control ect or have a shop about as i know CCM are doing a standalone ecu for the starlet soon and i've heard good things about it :( good luck with your future plans mate

Lol sweet good choice but if you have abit more cash spare then go for the unlimited it has a few more features launch control ect or have a shop about as i know CCM are doing a standalone ecu for the starlet soon and i've heard good things about it :( good luck with your future plans mate

will do bud thanks