So I need new tyres on my Rays soon, and looking at the options theres not a fat lot of choice of decent tyres for my 14" wheels! Decent in my eyes being T1-Rs, KU31s or Paradas - all tyres I have had on previous cars and been impressed with!

But the 55s I'm after on my 14s there is fuck all available and if I drop the profile down to 50s there is even less, with the supposed "performance" tyre being A539s which I think are dog poo (got 60 profile A539s on the front now and I hate them!)

So after having T1-Rs on my 306 I've spotted these Proxes CF1s on Camskill and was wondering what you guys reckon to them, thats if anyone has any experience of them!? Total delivered is £168 so a bargain imo ;)

T1R's are obviously more performance orientated than the CF1's but I got my dad some CF1's for his Rover (lol) and they're pretty good. They seem to have a lot of positive reviews aswell. I'm a fan of Toyo's so I say go for them.