haven't posted much here before,after having a sr which was wrote off..

basically now been offered a glanza which had blown up,then a mechanic replaced the blown up engine with a standard n/a 1.3 then bolted one the turbo setup,Now im a bet sceptical after hearing mixed reviews,just thought i'd ask for advice on here..

thanks in advance,marc

hes looking 1500,,bodywork etcs real good has rear arb front strutbrace ducktail spoiler hi and low beam xenons minilights fmic hks superdragger exhaust or something,,

he needs it sold to buy an m3 i know the car just wanted advice on here,anyone think it would be ok??

Depends on the price of the car? If it's dirt cheap, make a project out of it.
hes looking 1500,,bodywork etcs real good has rear arb front strutbrace ducktail spoiler hi and low beam xenons minilights fmic hks superdragger exhaust or something,,

he needs it sold to buy an m3 i know the car just wanted advice on here,anyone think it would be ok??

buy it but as said be prepared to rip the engin out and put a proper on in or get a forged lump in it

I was reading an old topic on Toyota owners club and a member called "Geocool69" (may not be the Geo we know) said it would run ok as long as it isn't running too much boost? Well... That's the vibe I got from it! If I could source the parts required cheap enough, id give it a blast on my 4efe to prove it either way as I want to be popping a 5e in mine next year when the braking, body, chasis and suspension mods are finished!

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/ind...34778&st=15

I wouldn't trust someone I didn't knows work though, the 4efe could be a mess before the tubby was bolted on!

You didn't reply to my pm ;)

I am happy with it. I think i should move onto a normal car for better MPG as i do allot of miles, but just looked at the quotes for a normal car (polo 1.4 tdi to be precise) and my insurance seems to be more then the glanza, at the moment i am paying just over 2k. I then re-checked my glanza quote and was quoted for 4k WHAT THE FUCK!?????????????????????

edit - i may aswell stop driving when it comes for renewal. Can't insure anything? How the fkc can i pay 4k!!!?

Im on my phone so can't reply to pms but I'm going to talk to the re company tomorrow and see how cheap I can get it depending how many people are up for doing it

And insurance has shot up this year, I had to go tuft whereas last year I was full comp at 18

Doesnt make sense to me

If its a mint shell an body work it may be worth buying, you can pick up a glanza engine standered for about £400 - £500 an drop it in..

Like idrees said its could be a nice project....