my signature wtf?

lol now its sick (still not me doing this shit)

cheers

faisal

edit

nice one mr street -racer starlet nice way to abuse your power as mod

u whatch when i see u at a meet i will make sure i attend as many as i can next year!!

ahem ahem....cough cough...Phil quietly walks into the room...looks fed up and possibly very surley and easily provoked...

did i just see u threaten a moderator with physical violence on this here forum??

perhaps streetracer has taken some liberties with his powers, but that aside, did i, or did i not, just see u threaten him??

and dont edit your post, i'm a screen dump this schnizzle for my future reference.

also...PM me your comlpaint about him abusing his powers...im Admin...he said PM admin...so yeah, PM me...

Phil.

i dont give a shit about this

just change it back to normal

i cba complaining ....either and i havent threatend anyone i tell it how it is

if its seen as that fair enough .. i dont take shit from anyone

and i will be attending jae this year see u there mate!!

he should be fair not taking sides or taking the piss if hes a mod .. imo

(seperate issue but linkes)

i spent almost 3k on parts with rikko 1500 alone on that kit... i just want better service for people on here

faisal

ps can this be put to bed plz i havent got time for it at the minute ....

Worked it out in the end then ehh? Dont start mouthing off pish then. "you come to Bradford, ill shag your sister" stuff. 2 can play that game mate, just so happened im a mod so ha fucking ha. On this occasion i am abusing my power, any problems PM admin.

As it happens,i'll be @ a few meets down south next year, You heading to JAE?

For everyone else, heres the thread all the "tit for tat" started on. CLICK

advantage streetracer :)

nice touch wiv the pic by the way

lol now its sick (still not me doing this shit)

cheers

faisal

edit

nice one mr street -racer starlet nice way to abuse your power as mod

u whatch when i see u at a meet i will make sure i attend as many as i can next year!!

carry on with that attitude and you wont be at any shows next year

im not having ANY trouble at any of my shows i organise next year and im sure rob will aggree at JAE. dont give a fuck what issues you have with streetracer leave it away from the meets any kind of violence wont be tolerated . PERIOD!!!!!!

just FYI as well a few months back a member got permanently banner for threatening people and their cars at meets. dont let the same happen to you its not needed

i cba complaining ....either and i havent threatend anyone i tell it how it is

and i will be attending jae this year see u there mate!!

he should be fair not taking sides or taking the piss if hes a mod .. imo

ps can this be put to bed plz i havent got time for it at the minute ....

well i am sure he will take your advice on how to behave as a mod under consideration. given that essentially, he answers to me as admin, and i have no real complaints given that i have also read that linked thread, i say u are welcome to your opinion regardin his behaviour, but i too shall take that under advisement.

also...u didnt threaten him?? so what exactly was "you whatch when i see you at a meet" then, other than illiterately spelt?? f**k my ass and call me sally i must have forgotten how to read folks! because, to my clearly daft and uneducated eye, that looks very much like a threat to me. of course, if its not, i'll be straight on the dog and bone to the good folks at The Oxford English Dictionary to inform them that they have made a mistake in their definition of the word "threat" because it must be wrong.

dont try to twist what u said now that i have challenged you on it. you made the threat, stand over it and dont back down just because i addressed u directly about it. i see it again and i will personally contact the JAE admin to ensure you wont be on the UKSC pitch. is that crystal clear or do i need to consider my understanding of other words in this 'ere thread too?

Jeeeeez folks, i dont get paid enough for all this jibber-jabber.

chill the fuck out, its Crimbo yo'!

Phil.

Phil.

just FYI as well a few months back a member got permanently banner for threatening people and their cars at meets. dont let the same happen to you its not needed

right in thinkin its the same person who refused too give me my ticket for japfest 2? and left me stranded after telling me i could have a lift back and then making up a load of crap?

anyway. :unsure: at this thread

is this whole thing not slightly childish?

fasilgt did had issue else where and other people got involved so he lost his tempure and has asked for this to be put to bed so suely should be?

then for a mod to do something so childish is just pathetic to be honest especially when he got himself involved in someone elses arguement

should everyone not just grow up and sort this out in an adult way?

well it was put to rest, its not ollie or anyone else that kicked the dust up again....

it was agreed to be left as is @ 10.24 am on the 10th by the partys concerned yet someone set about causing agro again thus fasigt posted up @ 5 pm later during the day.....if there wasnt any issues he wouldnt have posted up and none of the above would have happened PERIOD