Buddy Club Spec 2 Exhaust system

Im just wanting to ask if anyone has any pics of the BuddyClub Spec 2 Exhaust System close up, ie any marking they have on them etc etc

I may have found one but i cant see no markings etc as its a distant pic.

Thanks lads, Zac

Im just wanting to ask if anyone has any pics of the BuddyClub Spec 2 Exhaust System close up, ie any marking they have on them etc etc

I may have found one but i cant see no markings etc as its a distant pic.

Thanks lads, Zac

i have a spec 2 dude if needs if you dont find out before i can get under my starlet tomorrow and find out for ya after work as it a bit dark now or i would do it now lol let me know cheers dude

• 1 month later...

He took them off to change the actual exhaust ? Sounds like it may be a replica if thats the case.. And its uber cheap too. I just seen it on there for around £440ish i think.

How legal for MOT's are these ?

Yea.. But people charge silly amounts for bending some stainless pipe these days.. If it was for a Corsa GSI it would be half the price of any exhaust you see for a starlet... probably less !

Thats what we get for being in a more exclusive car i guess.

• 2 months later...

I spotted those on ebay and thought was a tad expensive granted they are rare as rocking horse shit, Spoke to Ricky @ Race-Tech and he did say he could make one up for me but would add a small silencer in just to stop it sounding like shit.

When i was on the hunt for one of these i got intouch with a sales man from Buddyclub UK in preston, i tried to organise a group buy but tbh he was a pritty crap sales man and took for ages to reply, the best i got out of him was, me and paul (cheshireglanza) to drive to preston to get one each fitted for £396 fitted by them inc VAT each :lol:

But then i found the Power Getter and fell in love :wacko: hahahaha