Has anyone used Camber adj bolts?

So for some reason my driver's side wheel has noticeable positive camber, no idea why, I've never crashed or bumped the wheel lol

I wanted to get some camber adjustment bolts so I can restore the normal settings, or rather dial in a bit on negative camber!

I've seen these Eibach ones on Ebay which are pretty cheap

Eibach Front Camber Bolts

And Whiteline ones

Whiteline Camber Bolts

I think I'd rather get the Eibachs as they have a greater range of adjustability and are cheaper!

I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with these, and if so are they easy to fit?

Anything I should be aware of before buying them?

Thanks

Amjad

90105 - 15004

90105 - 15005

90105 - 15006

Each part number above gives a set amount of adjustment but you can double up if you need to. I would certainly trust Toyota ones over the very thin looking ones your looking at on ebay. Fitting them is a garage job to get them set to the right angle.

Mark

Do I need to order those 3 parts for one side?

What do you mean by doubling up?

I'm curious as to what sort of range of adjustment they'd give, as my driver's side front wheel has major +ive camber!

21007292.jpg

a9b7db1b.jpg

To do just the drivers side you would need only one of those part numbers, which one would depend on how much adjustment you need.

iirc toyota's bolts give 0.75, 1.5 and 2.25 degrees.

Also when I fitted my D2 coilovers my Glanza it had quite bad positive camber, worse than yours i'd say and using the topmounts the garage only adjusted the camber 1.5 degrees.

Doubling up would be two bolts on on strut.

Mark

Okay thanks for your help Mark! One more question, well two, I assume those Toyota bolts are the same thickness as the standard fit ones? And with the 2.25 do you mean I can adjust it +/-2.25?

Ryan I can't afford them dude, if and when I ever get Meisters it'll be a long way off, and they'll be used :)

Toyota bolts don't have adjustment which is why they do three different ones.

Long story made short, i bought super street coilies for my MR2 without adjustable topmounts so i bought two sets of the same type of bolts you saw on ebay.

They looked very thin and weak so went to Toyota to get brand new topmounts and asked them about the camber bolts i'd bought and they said to use the ones they do. They look like a proper bolt and were £3ish each.

HTH

Mark